Text Emoticons – When you log in to Facebook, you automatically see your friends’ status updates. You have probably noticed that some of your friends can insert symbols or special characters into their updates, such as musical notes. If you want to insert a music note into your Facebook status, it takes little time to do so, two ways as below:
No.1 Text Emoticons – You just need to find the notes you want then cut and paste:
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ – music note - Text Emoticons
- 1.1 Find out above symbols you can copy, or other symbols such as http://reference.360treasure.com/facebook-all-text-symbols/ .
- 1.2 Highlight the music symbol you want to insert in your Facebook status. Right-click over the highlighted area and select “Copy” from the menu that opens.
- 1.3 Sign in to your Facebook account with your email address and password. You will be taken to your homepage.
- 1.4 Right-click over the status update box and select “Paste” from the menu that opens. The symbol will be inserted into your status box.
- 1.5 Add any other text or music notes to your status box and click “Share.” The status update will be shared with everyone on your friends list.
No.2 Text Emoticons – Press the ALT button + Number button:
You just turn on your number pad on your keyboard. Press the ALT button, and hold it down. Then type in the number code on your number pad.
Here are Alt Codes of 2 music notes you can type with this method. Try them if you know how to make alt codes. You should remember them if you want to type notes from your keyboard with this technique some time later.